This Mental Health Journal is a hand-illustrated and hand-bound book with 32 pages filled with worksheets, trackers, and prompts to help you better understand and explore your mental health, anxiety, and negative thoughts.
Learn how to treat yourself with more kindness and self-compassion so that you may begin to heal.
The workbook measures 8.2" x 5.5" - A5 size
WHAT YOU'LL FIND INSIDE:
Worksheets and prompts to help...
1. Identify where you currently stand with your mental health
2. Track and log your triggers
3. Deconstruct your anxious thoughts, and manage your overall anxiety
4. Reframe negative self-talk
5. Establish a self-care routine, and track your self-care habits
6. Track day-to-day changes in your mood
7. Learn to speak to yourself more kindly
8. Learn how to practice self-compassion
....and more, with bonus illustrations you can color in for an extra dose of creative mindfulness!
DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor or mental health professional. This journal is based solely on what has helped in my personal experiences and IS NOT a replacement for professional medical attention.
Absolutely love it. Thank you so much
This product is really excellent. It's not only really helpful but it is visually beautiful and printed on good quality paper so it's not flimsy at all. Glad to have gotten it!
The book is good quality and is exactly the way it looks on the pictures and description. I bought this as a gift for a friend and she loves it. The product is fulfilling the purpose. I totally recommend this product.
After using this journal for about 2 weeks, I can say it’s really helpful. Provides structure for journaling without requiring time to write a paragraph every day. I just jot down the main points and track my primary moods. I highly recommend if daily journaling seems daunting to you :)